TS Environment Technology plc is a private environment and social consulting and service providing firm. Environmental laboratory service is one of several services among which TS environment technology provides. Initially specialize in the physical,chemical,microbiological analysis of water and waste water.
Our laboratory has received certification from the Ethiopian National Accreditation Office (ENAO) and with regard to international accreditation, and meet ISO/IEC 17025 standard, our company is taking the appropriate steps towards fulfilling this requirement.
In July 2016, TS Environment Technology was invited to participate in the 13th round laboratory proficiency testing which involved Botswana, Burundi, DRC,Ethiopia Eritrea, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Namibia, Mauritius, Seychelles, South Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe laboratories engaged in water analysis.
TS Environment Technology contested with 71 laboratories from the African continent to analyze six samples and to be compared with the same analysis from three expert laboratories – The University of Stuttgart: Institute for sanitary engineering, water quality and solid waste management, Germany, IWW water center, Germany and NMISA, South Africa, MareLindsky. We are glad to inform you that our laboratory analysis results were in conformity with the above named expert laboratories and hence we have passed the proficiency test.
Service we provide
The scope of our environmental testes and analyses include the following matrices.
- Water sampling
- Water sample preparation
- Water and waste water testing
- Interpretation of test result
- Training in laboratory analysis
- Consulting works in environment related to soil and water
TS environment Technology laboratory led by highly qualified and well experienced chemist.
LABORATORY EXPERTS PHOTO
Our Facility and Equipment
Our environment laboratory facility and equipment are setup with the concept of high measurement quality in combination with a consistent analytical quality assurance (AQA) process
We ensure that our measurement values are reliable, reproducible and recognized analytical results! Our facility and equipment area state of the art testing facilities examines samples for low-level concentrations.
- High measurement quality
- Ease of use
- Excellent suitability for on the spot use
- Superior instructions
- Safety in their application
System and test method
- We are working to subscribe to a number of quality and management system standards which include ISO 9001, 14001, and 17025..
- We use appropriate validated methods that have been published either in international, regular or national standards or by reputable technical organization or as specified by the manufacturers of the equipment unless client specifies the method to be used.
- Regular use of certified reference material or internal quality control using second reference material.
- Participation in inter laboratory comparison or proficiency testing program.
- Replicate test or calibration using the same or different method
- Referring or recalibration of retained items.
Analysis and services available laboratory analysis
- Total hardness
- heavy metal
- total and fecal coli forms(etc)